Search for atmospheres
On the Path to Thundertree.
You can hear it. You're close.
The party, at the behest of a villager from Phandalin, make their way north to the ruins of the old fort Thundertree. It's been several days since they left, but they know they're close. Only small birds still consider it safe to nest nearby, and once and again, they can hear the beating of massive wings just past where their eyes can see. They're close, and they aren't sure they're ready for what's waiting for them there.
Comments for "You can hear it. You're close."
License details for "You can hear it. You're close."
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Birds in distance by Chloe +)
- Forest by dobroide from freesound.org +)
- Dragon wings by robinhood76 from http://freesound.org +)
- Dragon roar by skyrim +)
- DewBack by Starwars.com +)
- forest birds by thearxx08 at freesound.org +)
- Medium Wind by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license