Search for atmospheres
RPG background audio
World War I - No Man's Land
Background audio for No Man's Land (2385), a World Ward I Call of Cthulhu adventure set during the Meuse-Argonne offensive in 1918. Includes wind, rain, sniper shot, generic battle noise (gun shots, screams, explosions) and artillery barrage.
Comments for "World War I - No Man's Land"
License details for "World War I - No Man's Land"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Howling Wind by audible-edge +)
- Battlefield ambience by By Justkiddink - www.freesound.org +)
- M240 Machine gun by By Matt.G - www.freesound.org +)
- Distant Explosion by GuardianSoldier +)
- small gunfight by jgrzinich +)
- ak47 shot by pepvv +)
- Twin Explosions by Sandyrb of the Freesound Project +)
- Light Rain by soundrecorder7 from http://freesound.org +)