Search for atmospheres
Travelling in the Dragonback Mountains on a snowy winter day
Winter Mountain Travel
The air is crisp and bitter cold, snow is still falling, but yoou have to get to your destination despite the weather.
So, braving the elements, wolves and whatever else may roam the Dragonbacks in winter, as well as snowstorms and avalanches, you set out, clad in furs and cloaks, to get where you must.
Comments for "Winter Mountain Travel"
License details for "Winter Mountain Travel"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Soft Wind Blowing by Aeonemi from http://freesound.org +)
- Branches Rubbing by Dave Incamas www.freesound.org +)
- Footsteps in the snow 2 by http://freesound.org/people/Ryding/sounds/94326/ +)
- Crow - three times by inchadney +)
- Heavy Snowstorm by martypinso form http://www.freesound.org" +)
- Owl Hoot by musicmasta1 +)
- Blizzards by Vectormedia +)
- Wolf Cry by viorelvio +)