Search for atmospheres
Where the Journey ends
Centre of Lordran, Drangleic castle was build by king Vendrick and his queen Nashandra. But when the king leaves, castle became abandoned. The journey of the Chosen One will end here, he has to bring peace to Vendrick and destroy the true evil within Drangleic.
Soundscape for Drangleic Castle, final location in Dark Souls II.
Comments for "Where the Journey ends"
License details for "Where the Journey ends"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Chains rattle by By daveinCamas - www.freesound.org +)
- Hidden Wall Opening by ertfelda from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps by http://soundbible.com/911-Footsteps.html +)
- windowrain by Max Würden *)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- dark bells by RKLawrence +)
- Big Door Slam by stephen on http://soundbible.com/ +)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license