Search for atmospheres
Wave Echo Cave
Wave Echo Cave (D&D LMoP)
Final Dungeon sound track of Lost Mines of Phandelver. The "Wave" noise is simply a booming sound, as that's how I read it when going through the source material. It adds more mystery than just the wave sounds. (Picture is of different Dungeon)
Comments for "Wave Echo Cave (D&D LMoP)"
License details for "Wave Echo Cave (D&D LMoP)"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- creepybackground by alextundra from freesound.org +)
- water_drops by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Dark Breathy Scream Flourish 1 by Fox Forrester +)
- A Call To Arms by Gerard Marino *)
- Cave Footsteps by https://www.freesound.org/people/spookymodem/ +)
- Distant Wind by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Deep impact by soundsnap.com *)
- Burning Torches by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license