Search for atmospheres
A dank, dripping cave with bats and rats
Watery Cave or Dungeon
I have provided several options for an RPG dungeon or cave ambience.
If you keep the sound of torches, it would be a dungeon. Without, a cave.
You can hear the ambient noise of water; perhaps a nearby cave stream or where a rivulet is trickling through some broken masonry.
I have the final track muted by default. Turn this one up if you want to crank up the sinister element: the sounds of enemies creeping in the dark with a haunting ambient background drone.
Comments for "Watery Cave or Dungeon"
License details for "Watery Cave or Dungeon"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Goblin Cave by https://tabletopaudio.com/ +)
- bat wings flapping by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Cave stream medium by Mariusz Jasionowicz -RareSound Production Ltd. +)
- Desert monolith by Proxima4 from freesound.org +)
- Bats Fluttering Long by Unknown +)
- Rat Swarm by Unknown +)
- Burning Torches by www.soundsnap.com *)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license