Search for atmospheres
Korvenstein Cloister, Dragonback Mountains, Khaldar
Korvenstein, "Stone of Ravens": according to legend the most ancient cloister of Bathiné, the fostermother of the gods. She is the goddess of dreams and the unborn child, the keeper of unwanted children and the keeper and healer of souls... Many travel the seemingly endless stone stairway to that most holy place high up in the mountains to find answers to their dreams, to pray for their unborn children or to heal their ailing mind. Rest assured: If you were good in your life, she will be good to your soul until you are reborn - if not...
Comments for "Visiting Bathiné"
License details for "Visiting Bathiné"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Raven - 7 caws by dauser from http://freesound.org +)
- Crow - three times by inchadney +)
- Howling Wind (Indoors) by Klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- O Magnum Mysterium by Nordic chamber choir / M. Lauridsen +)
- Bird-Flapping-FS by pepv from http://freesound.org +)
- Church Bell x3 by Unknown +)
- Long Bell by Unknown +)
- Children Playing by yacou from http://freesound.org +)