Search for atmospheres
Village of Barovia (Curse of Strahd)
Village of Barovia (CoS)
This is a mix of general sounds for the Village of Barovia in the Curse of Strahd D&D campaign.
Feel free to increase the volume on channel 3 (woman crying) as the players get closer to Mad Mary. As a precaution, if you're running Death House for 1st level players, you may want to mute channel 3 until after that so that the players aren't tempted to investigate the town before completing Death House.
As an added feature, when you mute channel 3 early on for Death House, you can unmute channel 7 (crying girl) to mimic Thorn crying in the street. Sorry, I couldn't find a crying boy clip, so this was the closest I could find.
Comments for "Village of Barovia (CoS)"
License details for "Village of Barovia (CoS)"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Woman sobbing by bulbastre +)
- Footsteps with Echo by freesound.org +)
- raven sound by http://soundbible.com/935-Raven.html +)
- Spooky Wind 1 by kangaroovindaloo from http://freesound.org +)
- Ghostpocalypse by Kevin Macleod +)
- dark bells by RKLawrence +)
- Girl crying by Stuard +)