Search for atmospheres
A strange air has passed over the hills and through the trees...
Toil Before the storm
Signs have appeared. The sky has turned a strange rusty color, the clouds dance in unfamiliar shapes, and an enigmatic smell hangs in the air. A thick fog has rolled in, masking the movements of what or who, we cannot guess. The crows talk among themselves, they know more than we do about what's happening, what's about to arrive. Just outside the outskirts of the town of Ravenloft, you sit in your library, trying to discern the nature of the coming change and prepare for it...
Comments for "Toil Before the storm"
License details for "Toil Before the storm"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Airy Pad Low by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- turn pages short by Desiree +)
- crow call by Freesound.org +)
- Wind Through Leaves by freesound.org +)
- Pre thunderstorm by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Quiet Breezy Leaves by Spleencast from http://freesound.org +)
- Writing on paper nk by sportygurl37 from http://freesound.org +)
- Lark and crow by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license