Search for atmospheres
The Village of Barovia
The Village of Barovia, in the East of the Land of Barovia, seems haunted and weighed down by despair. The villagers stay indoors mostly, suspicious of newcomers and afraid of the reach of their lord and master.
If the party approaches Mad Mary's Townhouse, un-mute Channel 3.
If the party enters the churc, un-mute Channels 5 and 6.
Comments for "The Village of Barovia"
License details for "The Village of Barovia"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Single Man Praying by craigsmith +)
- Ghostpocalypse by Kevin Macleod +)
- house settling by n Beats *)
- screech1 by thegoose09 from http://freesound.org +)
- Weeping Woman by tweedledee3 from http://freesound.org and slightly edited by Hrafnsunna +)
- Bats Fluttering Long by Unknown +)
*) Soundsnap.com license