Search for atmospheres
Medieval pub or tavern ambience
The Ultimate Tavern / Pub
You enter the tavern. Patrons are laughing, people are bustling about. You hear the sounds of chatter, laughter, glasses clinking, and furniture moving.
The alewife moves about the tavern serving patrons various drinks.
By the fire-pit, the alewife's son is going about his business making hot meals for hungry patrons as he fries up meat and vegetables. You hear the clatter of pots and pans.
OPTIONAL: If you wish, you hear the sound of rainfall and whistling wind outside. Good thing you're cozy inside!
I uploaded and used a detailed pub 'walla' as well as a full kitchen routine to add far more than the normal detail for eight channels of sound.
Now with new and improved music: a three-song medieval music set from Freesound.org!
Comments for "The Ultimate Tavern / Pub"
License details for "The Ultimate Tavern / Pub"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Pub atmosphere by Adam_N from https://freesound.org +)
- Cooking meat and veg by Aesqe from https://freesound.org +)
- Medieval music set by gis_sweden from https://freesound.org/ +)
- Beer being poured by http://www.soundjay.com +)
- Indoor Rain Window Sill by Josie Cat +)
- Whistling Gale Wind by LanDub from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on Wood by Mydo1 from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Pouring tea by Nicolle Melanson-Powell +)