Search for atmospheres
A forlorn bastion of Light...
The Ruined Church
Once a proud beacon of hope in the darkness, what's left of this rotting edifice stands as a macabre warning to all; abandon all hope, ye who enter here...
I like the original for this just fine [Abandoned Church] but felt it needed the tolling bell. To me, it adds that extra "forlorn" feel if you will.
Comments for "The Ruined Church"
License details for "The Ruined Church"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Hum.wav by AlucardsBride on http://www.freesound.org +)
- ghost eerie by Draconihype from freesound.org +)
- Wind Howling Nighttime by Dynamicell from Freesound.org +)
- Footsteps with Echo by freesound.org +)
- spooky_wind.wav by limetoe //freesound.org +)
- Big Chapel Bell by onohobo from http://freesound.org +)
- Eternity Choir by Unknown +)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license