Search for atmospheres
Dark and half-underground, the air in this place is oppressive due to its close proximity to Hayven’s morgue. Behind the bar, wooden kegs line the wall, and a few rickety wooden tables and chairs dot the rest of the room. If someone you care about has died, there are worse places to wait for them to come back.
Comments for "The Morgue"
License details for "The Morgue"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Whispering voices by geoneo0 from http://freesound.org +)
- Chair creak by Gildaren +)
- Wooden Floor Boots by Lex777 from http://freesound.org +)
- Creaky door closing by lolamadeus +)
- hearth beat w reverb by sby strongheartbeat - freesound.org +)
- Room Ambience by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)