Search for atmospheres
Chilled to the Bone
The Monstary at Night
Your party finds rest in the courtyard of an ancient monstary. They are in prayer for the high moon, so can only offer you the protection of their courtyard walls. You must find shelter in your own tents, but the brothers do offer some comfort in the warm food you just finished. Now you lay awake trying to sleep in your tent, as a storm rolls over. The air feels thick with certain strange antispaction of something to come. What is it exactly these Monks are praying for....
Comments for "The Monstary at Night"
License details for "The Monstary at Night"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- 00 Salve Regina by adoration of the cross, youtube.com +)
- Ominous Owls by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Rain on a tent by guyburns at http://freesound.org/people/guyburns/sounds/320338/ +)
- Thunder no Rain by hantorio from http://freesound.org +)
- Windy Aspen Trees by https://freesound.org/people/juskiddink/sounds/78955/ +)
- wood stove fire by Lauren Miller +)
- Rain 1.wav by ryding on freesound.org +)