Search for atmospheres
The first line of defense for Hayven lies down either a long road from GDI or a short but steep stone set of steps behind D.O.C. A two story building looms at the bottom of a hill, nestled into the secrecy far away from the main loop of the town. Inside is a stone floored room with a single table, a fireplace, a door hidden in the back and a set of stairs with a padlocked door leading up to the second floor. All sorts end up here, and any enemy coming from the gates smashes against this building first. If you're here, best keep your weapon nearby.
Comments for "The Gatehouse"
License details for "The Gatehouse"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Winter wind whistling window by audible-edge +)
- Door Opening and Closing by effectnz from http://youtube.com +)
- wood creaking by http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on Wooden Floor by http://www.freesound.org/people/ftpalad/sounds/119914/ +)
- ticking clock by https://freesound.org/people/straget/sounds/405423/ +)
- Fire In Fire Place by Recorded by Tascam DR-05 +)
- Footsteps Walking on Stair by Unknown +)