Search for atmospheres
One of the largest cabins in Hayven, this space is set aside as housing for folks who are new to town. The large table at the center is often host to meetings, or to meals cooked in the cabin’s kitchen. Tattered cloth tapestries hang between the eaves in the ceiling, and a collection of books sits on a table near the back, Hayven’s “Barnes and Ignoble” library.
Comments for "The Fishbowl"
License details for "The Fishbowl"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Fireplace, subtle and perfect by "reinsamba" from http://freesound.org +)
- Winter wind whistling window by audible-edge +)
- Door Opening and Closing by effectnz from http://youtube.com +)
- wood creaking by http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on Wooden Floor by http://www.freesound.org/people/ftpalad/sounds/119914/ +)
- Coffee House 01 by Josie Cat +)
- Cooking in small kitchen by klankschap from http://freesound.org +)