Search for atmospheres
Exerior, interior, cave
The channels cover the sounds for an exterior with wwind and owls hooting. Then an interior setting with a small fireplace and an ominous clock ticking away. Then, the final has the cave setting with some creepy vibes. This is for a Dungeons and Dragons Campaign that I do. I doubt it will be useful to other people.
Comments for "The Distillery"
License details for "The Distillery"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Action Drums by Eendee +)
- Blowing grass in Wind by floft from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Manor Draft 01 by Fox Forrester +)
- Creepy Ambiance by freesound.org +)
- Dogs Barking (distant) by ivolipa (http://www.freesound.org/people/ivolipa/) +)
- calm fireplace by kangaroo +)
- Wall clock by michaelkoehler from http://freesound.org +)
- Tawny Owl by sean.townsend +)