Search for atmospheres
Interior ambiance of The Deepest Dive
The Deepest Dive
A converted foundry, this makeshift bar smells of soot, gear oil, and lead. The brew tastes watered down and may or may not contain sawdust. Patrons include the unfortunate or working class of humans, shifters and warforged.
The proprietor, Raston, is a fat sullen human in worn leather overalls. His disposition is as bitter as the ale he serves.
Comments for "The Deepest Dive"
License details for "The Deepest Dive"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bar Glasses by *)
- Bad Cough by http://www.freesfx.co.uk/ +)
- Water Pump by http://www.freesound.org/people/KGJones/sounds/65295/ +)
- Whistling Shadow of Your Smile by http://www.freesound.org/people/milton./sounds/244465/ +)
- Old Water Pump by http://www.freesound.org/people/Ohrwurm/sounds/64337/ +)
- chair creaking by N3xia from https://www.freesound.org/people/n3xia/sounds/111726/ +)
- Chair Scrape 2 by sinatra314__chairscrape4 from http://freesound.org +)
- walking on concrete by youtube +)
*) Soundsnap.com license