Search for atmospheres
The sounds of an average evening at the Magpie
The Chatty Magpie Tavern
A popular tavern and inn on the main city square. The interior is open and bright with large arched windows set into the stone and wood walls. The floor creeks slightly with age but is swept and well maintained by the staff. A number of tables with comfortable wooden chairs are set around so that groups can gather and drink and socialize openly. In the center of the main wall across from the door is a large wooden fireplace with a small fire spirit that burns cheerfully in the coals and bits of wood fed to it occasionally throughout the day. The room does have several corner tables set off for more private discussions. The old wooden bar top is well worn but polished and clean with the great care of someone who loves it.
A wooden staircase leads up to private rooms above and doors on the main floor lead to the Tap room behind the Bar, the Kitchens, and Tallison's office. A trap door behind the bar leads to the the storage cellars below.
Comments for "The Chatty Magpie Tavern"
License details for "The Chatty Magpie Tavern"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bar Sounds by *)
- A Story Ye Wont Believe by ***** +)
- Bottle Clink by AshFox from freesound.org +)
- Small Group Laughter by Ch0cchi from http://freesound.org +)
- Fireplace by leosalom from http://freesound.org +)
- creaking chair by ryancacophony from http://freesound.org +)
- Heavy Footsteps Walking by unknown via http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license