Search for atmospheres
the valcrest library and research institute
the chamberlain institute
basil chamberlain swears up and down that his family doesn't own the only library and research institute in town. it just so happens that the only staff to work the institute for generations have all been chamberlains. he crosses his heart and hopes to die, but that's never meant much coming from him.
Comments for "the chamberlain institute"
License details for "the chamberlain institute"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Writing With A Quill by 6polnic from http://freesound.org +)
- Radio Static Endless by audio library +)
- male sigh by chrillz3r from http://freesound.org *)
- Paper shuffling by GJOS from http://freesound.org +)
- Old Rotary Phone Ringing by mycompasstv from http://freesound.org +)
- chair creaking by N3xia from https://www.freesound.org/people/n3xia/sounds/111726/ +)
- page flip by www.soundsnap.com *)
- grandfather clock ticking by Zermoth at https://www.freesound.org/people/Zermonth/sounds/116636/ +)
*) Soundsnap.com license