Search for atmospheres
The Broken Rose
The scene opens outside on Persephone. We see ships flying overhead and we know that this is the Eavesdown Docks. We zoom in on what looks like another ship, half buried in the ground and more than a little weather-beaten. Painted on the side is the name The Broken Rose. Below the name there is a window, and through the window we can see that the inside of this crashed ship has been converted into a saloon. The Broken Rose is a good place for travelers and other folk looking for some privacy as it's an establishment the locals do their best to avoid. The walls hold memorabilia from both sides of the War.
Comments for "The Broken Rose"
License details for "The Broken Rose"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Shop Door Bell by 3bagbrew +)
- City Street Muffled by CrazyCoz +)
- Chinese group singing in park by http://www.freesound.org/people/lepolainyann/sounds/149094/ +)
- footsteps by kingloki +)
- pub ambience by Sagetyrtle from www.freesound.org +)
- FaconFlyby2 by Starwars.com +)