Search for atmospheres
This is for a small tavern in one of my campaign's cities
Tavern with Bard
Without going into too much detail, I'm going to give my characters a tavern as the reward for a service they provided to a local nobleman. I kind of intend it as a 'you always start a campaign in a tavern' joke, but I think it might make a fun base, and force them to travel a bit to get to it. Sound wise, it's not too thrilling, just some basic taverny ambiance.
Comments for "Tavern with Bard"
License details for "Tavern with Bard"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Collecting glassess by By Mariusz jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Wooden Door Slamming by Doogens +)
- Quiet British Pub by Fogma from http://freesound.org +)
- Cutlery by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Lute - Greensleeves by http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6wZa53B1Rc&feature=related +)
- Cough by owlstorm from http://freesound.org +)
- Pouring water into glass by RareSound - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- fireplace by soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license