Search for atmospheres
Upper West Side
TAHITI MUSH - Upper West Side
Known for Broadway, brownstones, and books, the Upper West Side extends north from Columbus Circle at 59th Street up to 110th Street, and is bordered by Central Park West and Riverside Park. Elegant, pre-war buildings along the boulevards of Broadway, West End Avenue, Riverside Drive and Central Park West meet shady, quiet streets lined with brownstones. Much of the area is protected by landmark status, and the neighborhood's restored townhouses and high-priced co-op apartments are coveted by actors, young professionals, and young families.
Sidewalks in this neighborhood are always crowded during the day with performers rushing to auditions and families making their way through the streets. In the evenings, however, the action moves inside, where singles mingle in myriad restaurants and bars.
Comments for "TAHITI MUSH - Upper West Side"
License details for "TAHITI MUSH - Upper West Side"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Kids playing by By Corsica from www.freesound.org +)
- Car Horns ambience by By Guitarguy1985 - www.freesound.org +)
- city traffic by By Kyster - www.freesound.org +)
- Cars passing on a wet street by By Kyster, Longshot - www.freesound.org +)
- Dog bark by By Ronfont - www.freesound.org +)
- fire engine and police by drewkelly - freesound.org +)
- Wind on Field by felix.blume from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Small Crowd Outside by s9ames +)