Search for atmospheres
Upper East Side
TAHITI MUSH - Upper East Side
The Upper East Side is known for its luxury boutiques, proximity to Central Park and world-famous cultural attractions—in particular Museum Mile, the stretch of nine museums that line Fifth Avenue between 82nd and 105th Streets. A stroll along Park, Madison or Lexington Avenues finds the elegant townhouses and brownstones frequently associated with the neighborhood, long home to some of the city's wealthiest residents.
Bright and cheerful as compared to it's twin on the other side of Central Park, this area exudes the wealth of the city and it's most affluent citizens, reflected in the upscale restaurants and shops of the area. Mostly untouched by the attack, the area has only grown with the influx of fresh money that once was directed to Midtown.
Comments for "TAHITI MUSH - Upper East Side"
License details for "TAHITI MUSH - Upper East Side"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Seoul Traffic by apostrophe from freesound.org +)
- Car Horn 2 by By Lonemonk - www.freesound.org +)
- accordion exterior by By reinsamba - freesound.org +)
- Car passing fast by By RobinHood76 - www.freesound.org +)
- Park Crowd by damjancd from http://freesound.org +)
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Police siren by guitarguy1985 - freesound.org +)
- Footsteps by http://soundbible.com/911-Footsteps.html +)