Search for atmospheres
The Bronx - New York
TAHITI MUSH - The Bronx
Once an industrial complex, the years after World War II were not kind to the Bronx. Rapid relocation of the more affluent population to the north left the area mostly to the poor and suddenly out of work. Quaint neighborhoods were replaced with cheap high-rise apartments. A wave of arson that struck the area in the late 70s seemed to doom the Bronx.
While there have been attempts made to revitalize the area, they did not take, even before the Chitauri invasion. Afterwards, the plight of those in the Bronx has been further ignored, causing crime rates to rise and police presence to decline. It's biggest claim to fame is that it is the home of Yankees' Stadium, a single bright spot in an otherwise blighted borough.
Comments for "TAHITI MUSH - The Bronx"
License details for "TAHITI MUSH - The Bronx"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Kids playing by By Corsica from www.freesound.org +)
- Construction Site background by By Koops, Tomlija - www.freesound.org +)
- Car Horn 2 by By Lonemonk - www.freesound.org +)
- boombeat by gumbeat remixer +)
- Crane by hanstimm - www.freesound.org +)
- Police Radio by http://freesound.org +)
- city_park_ambience_busy by sphion from http://freesound.org +)
- Spanish Conversation by stereodivo from http://freesound.org +)