Search for atmospheres
Queens New York
TAHITI MUSH - Queens
The cuisine capital of New York, the borough of Queens is also home of the Mets and two of New York's airports - La Guardia and JFK. The most economically diverse of the neighborhoods, Queens is also home of the birthplace of jazz in New York. From quaint brownstones to modern buildings, Queens is the place to go if you want to sample just a little bit of everything life has to offer.
Comments for "TAHITI MUSH - Queens"
License details for "TAHITI MUSH - Queens"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Car Horn by 3863 from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- City ambience by By Digitopia - www.freesound.org +)
- Construction Site background by By Koops, Tomlija - www.freesound.org +)
- Cars passing on a wet street by By Kyster, Longshot - www.freesound.org +)
- Creaking Oak by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Residential Traffic by Mzui from http://freesound.org +)
- Smolyan Bulevard 2 by Nebeto +)
- Jazz Street Musicians by reinsamba from www.freesound.org +)