Search for atmospheres
TAHITI MUSH - Midtown
Both the geographic and symbolic center of Manhattan, Midtown features some of New York City's tallest buildings, busiest sidewalks, most recognizable attractions, finest restaurants, largest stores and greatest cultural institutions.
However, getting around to many of these days is a headache in itself. Since the Chitauri invasion, many of the buildings are surrounded by scaffolding, their sidewalks covered to protect from falling debris and construction supplies. Most of the roadways have been reopened to allow traffic, yet there are still major snarls during the peak and rush traffic times. Tourists come to the city just as much to see the damage firsthand as to visit this iconic areas most well-known spots.
Comments for "TAHITI MUSH - Midtown"
License details for "TAHITI MUSH - Midtown"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Car Horn 2 by By Lonemonk - www.freesound.org +)
- Crying child by FreeSFX from http://www.freesfx.co.uk/ +)
- Humvee by GuardianSoldier +)
- Police Radio by http://freesound.org +)
- Chatting Crowd by Leandros.Ntounis from http://freesound.org +)
- Beijing - busy street by longshot from http://freesound.org +)
- large crowd outdoor by soundsnap.com *)
- Drippy sound by Willyzwb4twan from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license