Search for atmospheres
TAHITI MUSH - Harlem
Buoyed by a sudden influx of Midtowners that were displaced by the attack, Harlem has experienced the beginnings of a Renaissance. With the influx of new blood and tourist dollars from those that are looking to avoid the Reconstruction, Harlem is further emboldened by it's own traditions of creativity and culture.
Harlem may still be beloved for its hundreds of churches, elegant row houses, unexpected parks and tiny home-cooking joints, but there's another side of the neighborhood in the making these days: sleek, chic and sophisticated. And with the mesh of culture of native Harlem and incoming Midtowners, tension has started to rise as some of the original residents don't want to experience the 'influence of Midtown'.
Comments for "TAHITI MUSH - Harlem"
License details for "TAHITI MUSH - Harlem"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Construction Site background by By Koops, Tomlija - www.freesound.org +)
- Truck passing 2 by By Kyster - www.freesound.org +)
- Cars passing on a wet street by By Kyster, Longshot - www.freesound.org +)
- fire engine and police by drewkelly - freesound.org +)
- Heartbeat by genelythgow from http://freesound.org +)
- Traffic Light Beeper by http://copper-dust.tumblr.com +)
- Beijing - busy street by longshot from http://freesound.org +)
- large crowd outdoor by soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license