Search for atmospheres
Grand Central Station - New York
TAHITI MUSH - Grand Central
First built in 1871 to service passengers departing from New York, Grand Central Terminal is now a massive sprawling complex that covers more that 40 acres and has more platforms than any other station in the world. The architecture of the station reflects this period with high intricate ceilings, beautiful marble floors, and stone architecture.
Beautifully designed and updated, Grand Central in and of itself is a city. Designed for providing comfort to travelers coming to and leaving the city that never sleep, Grand Central has restaurants, such as the Oyster Bar and various fast food outlets surrounding the Dining Concourse on the level below the Main Concourse, as well as delis, bakeries, newsstands, a gourmet and fresh food market, an annex of the New York Transit Museum, and more than 40 retail stores.
Comments for "TAHITI MUSH - Grand Central"
License details for "TAHITI MUSH - Grand Central"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Echoing waterdrips by editor_adp from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Train Whistle by eliasheuninck from http://freesound.org +)
- Kings Cross Platform by ERH from http://freesound.org +)
- Kings Cross Steps by ERH from http://freesound.org +)
- Chatting Crowd by Leandros.Ntounis from http://freesound.org +)
- Subway Arriving by Manicciola from http://freesound.org +)
- Subway Departing by mar tats from http://freesound.org +)
- Chatting by plusminuszero from http://freesound.org +)