Search for atmospheres
TAHITI MUSH - Downtown
The sounds of reconstruction and rebuilding reverberate throughout the concrete canyons of Lower Manhattan. One of the hardest hit areas of the Chitauri Invasion, there is a constant drone of construction that intermingle with the crowds that still come down to visit sights such as Wall Street or the 9/11 Memorial.
Despite the construction, life has continued on. Street vendors continue to hock their wares, food carts compete with elegant restaurants, musicians, artists, and performing artists intermingle with the tourists. In Lower Manhattan, everything demands attention, and everyone is looking for a way to get by.
Comments for "TAHITI MUSH - Downtown"
License details for "TAHITI MUSH - Downtown"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Drilling ambience by AGFX - www.freesound.org (Modified by RareSound Production) +)
- City ambience by By Digitopia - www.freesound.org +)
- Construction Site background by By Koops, Tomlija - www.freesound.org +)
- Crane by hanstimm - www.freesound.org +)
- city evening by klankbleed +)
- Residential Traffic by Mzui from http://freesound.org +)
- Concrete Drilling by Tomlija - www.freesound.org +)
- Heavy Drilling 2 by Tomlija - www.freesound.org +)