Search for atmospheres
TAHITI MUSH - Central Park
Central Park, at the very green heart of New York City, is one of the most inspiring combinations of architecture, landscape design and urban planning to be found anywhere on the face of the earth. It ranks as a symbol of New York City only behind the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building. Unlike these two, however, Central Park is dynamic, vibrant; a perpetually changing counterpoint to the brilliant, but static, architectural achievements that surround it. Central Park breathes. It provides a respite from the struggles that have produced the amazing city that surrounds it. It is a place to reflect, to sigh deeply and feel good about it, to let the tension ebb and allow the strictures and pressures of metropolitan enterprise loosen and unwind.
The park also satisfies that need that resides in so many city dwellers, in an environment that requires dusting plants as often as watering them. A need to be near something living, something growing; a need to be near something green that isn’t attached to our cheese. Central Park is all of these things, and much more.
Comments for "TAHITI MUSH - Central Park"
License details for "TAHITI MUSH - Central Park"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Guitar Piece by admiralbob77 from http://ccmixter.org +)
- outdoor applause by by wim - freesound.org +)
- Medium Wind Chimes by memigh1 from http://freesound.org +)
- Huge slow metal fan by SoundDogs +)
- large crowd outdoor by soundsnap.com *)
- Morning Town Ambience by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)
- Harbour Ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
- wind blow in the trees by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license