Search for atmospheres
TAHITI MUSH - Battery Park
Before Ellis Island or the Statue of Liberty gazed down upon newly arriving immigrants to America, there was the Battery. The beautifully restored and maintained Castle Park, formerly the first place that immigrants would set foot an American shore has become the heart of Battery Park, where ferries await to take excited tourists on the short trip to Liberty and Ellis Island.
But it is a destination as well, with it's well manicured floral pathways, street concerts and outdoor and indoor dining venues. Located at the southern tip of the city, it is often a gathering place for those that want to take a full walking tour of Manhattan.
Comments for "TAHITI MUSH - Battery Park"
License details for "TAHITI MUSH - Battery Park"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ship Bell by Acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Seagulls by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Jazz Street Musicians by reinsamba from www.freesound.org +)
- city_park_ambience_busy by sphion from http://freesound.org +)
- Walk in Park by youtube.com +)