Search for atmospheres
The mucky, mossy ground squelches underfoot...
Swamp at Night
Crickets chirping, frogs croaking and crows cawing... Even in the dead of night, the swamp has a way of making an impact. The ominous atmosphere of the marshlands are what drives people from living here. Well, that and the giant crocodiles, shambling mounds of vegetation and the strange creatures that steal your face.
Comments for "Swamp at Night"
License details for "Swamp at Night"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Owl single by BenBoncan from www.freesound.org +)
- single cricket by digifishmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- water_splash by junggle from http://freesound.org +)
- frogs by madbob69 from http://freesound.org +)
- bat wings flapping by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Cave stream medium by Mariusz Jasionowicz -RareSound Production Ltd. +)
- Crickets ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license