Search for atmospheres
Swalich Woods w/Campfire & Rain options
Swalich Woods w/Campfire&Rain
Ambience sound for a Curse of Strahd campaign. Feel free to use it if your party is foolish enough to rest in the swalich woods at night. I incorporated the oprion to add some campfire noises and some light rain, nice addition if you are introducing your party to the gloomy Barovia, but you don't want to spook them too much... yet. I suggest to turn up the volume of the horror ambience sound when you introduce them to the mists.
Comments for "Swalich Woods w/Campfire&Rain"
License details for "Swalich Woods w/Campfire&Rain"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- horror-ambience-10 by Example: "klankbeeld" or "NoiseCollector from http://freesound.org" *)
- Wind Through Trees by https://freesound.org/people/spoonbender/sounds/244942/ +)
- Crow - three times by inchadney +)
- campfire by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- dark bells by RKLawrence +)
- Raining Lightly by TheNightingale from http://freesound.org +)
- Wolf Cry by viorelvio +)
*) Soundsnap.com license