Search for atmospheres
Slight tension, periodic dragon in the background.
Sunless Citadel Foyer
I put this together for my D&D group's delve into the Sunless Citadel, to give them the ambience of exploring and underground structure, every 30m there is a far off sound of a dragon coming from somewhere deeper in the complex, and if needed a muted channel with a goblin/kobold breathing for the players to discover while listening at a door.
Comments for "Sunless Citadel Foyer"
License details for "Sunless Citadel Foyer"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Cave Ambient by Dag Bateway +)
- Hand Drums 1 by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Hand Drums 2 by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Dragon Growl (Far) by Slaking_97 +)
- Dragon Growl 02 (Far) by Slaking_97 +)
- goblin breathing by spookymodem from http://freesound.org +)
- Dungeon Door Close by Unknown +)
- Dungeon Door Open by Unknown +)