Search for atmospheres
A harbour city of faded glory, of long lost golden times
Stockney Bridge, once the jewel on the southcoast of Scalayne, has lost favours with the rich and mighty. But this seaside town doesn't die withought a fight. Although business is getting tougher, ships are still sailing from the harbour and people still live and love here. Always and since ages past under the watchful eyes and the protection of "Lady Grey", the monumental gracious elven statue that serves as a lighthouse and as stormwarner of Stockney Bridge, mourning her lost love with a sad song when storms are coming.
Comments for "Stockney Bridge"
License details for "Stockney Bridge"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Dance for Me Wallis - WE. Soun by Abel Korzeniowski +)
- Wood Carving by Benbon Can from http://freesound.org +)
- ghost eerie by Draconihype from freesound.org +)
- Medieval Street Sounds by Harry Potter +)
- Single Horse Carriage by j_o_j +)
- Breakwater by Klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Pirate Ship Noises by Pirates +)
- Seagulls Call by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)