Search for atmospheres
Within a dirt tunnel...
Sleeping next to a Spacewolf
You sleep with your fellow guardsman, resting row by row in their bedrolls, undisturbed. The packed dirt just ten feet above gently rains down on your head, forcing you to sleep with the flap over your face. The others seem to have no trouble sleeping, however, even with the rumble of distant artillery. Perhaps it is because of who's keeping watch. The Spacewolf hasn't said a thing and you know little of him except that his name's Hrothgar. His thunderwolf is just outside of the tunnel entrance, occasionally breaking into a bone-chilling howl. Sometimes the man will grunt a bit or move only to sharpen the knife he has yet to sheath. He seems to be expecting something, but for now, he's content to watch over you and your squad. This will likely be the only time you'll get to sleep this safely. Eventually, your breath grows heavy, drifting off to sleep with the deep hum of the astarte's armor in your ears.
Comments for "Sleeping next to a Spacewolf"
License details for "Sleeping next to a Spacewolf"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Roadhog Hmm Ahh by Blizzard +)
- Shallow Breathing by bwave +)
- Battlefield ambience by By Justkiddink - www.freesound.org +)
- Bed Sheet Rustle by cmorris035 from http://freesound.org +)
- Knife Sharpening by Corsica S of the Freesound Project +)
- Snoring - realisic by http://www.freesound.org/people/JasonElrod/sounds/85470/ +)
- debris by Soundsnap.com *)
- Wolf Cry by viorelvio +)
*) Soundsnap.com license