Search for atmospheres
Monks and Manuscripts
The monks create and guard the written word in the scriptorium, the library of the monastery. Chanting monks can be heard in the distance, while the bell tolls mark the passage of time. Otherwise, all that is heard is the quill against parchment and the faint rustling of pages.
Comments for "Scriptorium"
License details for "Scriptorium"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Parchment by *)
- British Library reading room by bulldozia from http://freesound.org +)
- book turning by king Loki +)
- Quill Write by marcoman89 +)
- Writing 1nk by pappercutterjohn from http://freesound.org +)
- Gregorian Chant by Partners in Rhyme +)
- Clock tower chime by urupin from freesound.org +)
- Burning Torches by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license