Search for atmospheres
In the wasteland, he who can dig up the past effectively can become very wealthy. It falls to the Scavengers, or "Scavvies" to dig through the ruins of civilization in hopes of striking it rich, be it canned food, weapons, ammo, electronics, vehicles or anything that can be swapped, bartered or exchanged for things one needs. This is a camp of these scavvies. Work on one of civilizations ruins can be heard at a distance, trucks driving to and fro and people chattering in the camp can be heard. Wether you are one of them or just here to barter, the camp is very much alive, despite the end of the world.
Comments for "Scavvie Camp"
License details for "Scavvie Camp"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Construction Site background by By Koops, Tomlija - www.freesound.org +)
- Desert wind1 by ERH from freesound.org +)
- Rocky footsteps by Freesound.ord +)
- truck driving away by http://freesound.org +)
- MTA Bucket Drummers by JohnLaVine333 from http://freesound.org +)
- Chatting Crowd by Leandros.Ntounis from http://freesound.org +)
- campfire by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Car pass by Volivieri from http://freesound.org +)