Search for atmospheres
Salle commune d'Ombrelune
Ombrelune house, one of three houses that make up the illustrious Beauxbatons school of magical learning, has one of the quietest common rooms. The students, sure of mind and sound of will, like to keep a controlled environment and utilise their communal space to work on their homework, discuss school happenings with utmost respect for noise levels. Between 4pm and 8pm music is permitted, and students playing piano or the violin out in the terrace is not an uncommon occurence.
Comments for "Salle commune d'Ombrelune"
License details for "Salle commune d'Ombrelune"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Writing With A Quill by 6polnic from http://freesound.org +)
- Second Coming - Bela Nemeth by Bela Nemeth +)
- Fireplace by Juskiddink at http://freesound.org +)
- Clock Ticking by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Pouring tea by Paul Sutryan from http://freesound.org +)
- Small Crowd Chatter by snakebarney from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on tiled floor by soundmary from http://freesound.org +)
- French conversation, laughter by thorvandahl from https://www.freesound.org +)