Search for atmospheres
A busy, tropical town
Ruy343's Port Nyanzaru
Here's an attempt to create the atmosphere that I envision for Tomb of Annihilation's Port Nyanzaru. Others have provided their interpretations, and I suggest you check theirs out!
The Camel noises are present because my players don't know what camels actually sound like, but they're enough like I'd imagine herbivorous dinosaurs would sound like that I included them at random intervals.
Let me know what you think!
Comments for "Ruy343's Port Nyanzaru"
License details for "Ruy343's Port Nyanzaru"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Camel Talk by acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Bonobos by Bidone from http://freesound.org +)
- Camel roar by Erdie from freesound.org +)
- Rain on roof by freesound.org +)
- Urban Tribal Drums by Hiriak from http://freesound.org +)
- Coastal Waves by jgrzinich on freesound.org +)
- Arab Market by Raman Coco from http://freesound.org +)
- Blacksmith's Workshop by Sorry, can't remember +)