Search for atmospheres
A small castle overlooks the mighty Dessarin River, which is a good half-mile wide at this point. A gatehouse and keep stand atop a low bluff, but the walls are built to the water's edge. On the river bank, another low tower guards a boat basin where keelboats are moored.
The keep seems old and worn, but new timbers and shingles suggest that repairs are underway. A white banner with a blue gauntlet flies over the keep.
The front gate is closed.
Comments for "Rivergard Keep"
License details for "Rivergard Keep"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Calm River by -k-is_the_author +)
- Moon and forest night sounds by Ambience +)
- Walking on Dirt by Fox Forrester +)
- Whispering by geoneo0 from http://freesound.org +)
- Drone Monk by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)