Search for atmospheres
This is the game sound for session 3
Renholm Session 3
n the midst of the desolate and stormy sea off the Sword Coast, lies an old island mining community whose history stretches back centuries. Renholm Island, which bares the name of the affluent family who once owned the mines, was a place of great wealth and power in its time. Their ore supplied weapons and armor for the Knights of the Shield, the Zhentarim and was even rumored to support the criminal organization of the Shadow Thieves. The mines themselves have been abandoned for years, but the remnants of the once-thriving town still linger on. The streets are empty and silent, save for the occasional creaking of an old wooden sign or the sound of distant footsteps along the pitted and putrid cobbles. The buildings that had once been the pride of the town now stand in a state of disrepair, their windows shattered and their roofs sagging. Strangely their doors appear bolted, as if the inhabitants had retreated into their homes, fearful of what lurked outside.
Comments for "Renholm Session 3"
License details for "Renholm Session 3"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Tibetan Chant by DJGriffin of the Freesound Project +)
- Abandoned fields by dredile from http://freesound.org +)
- Oak Creaking in the Wind by klankbeerld from http://freesound.org +)
- Evening in the Forest by Reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- seagull on beach by squashy555 from https://www.freesound.org/people/squashy555/sounds/353416/ +)
- Blowing Wind by Unknown +)
- Wind blows in leaves by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license