Search for atmospheres
The Laughing Horde of Ruin Campaign - Raven's Bluff Town Areas
Raven's Bluff Town Area
A bustling port city on the shores of the Dragon
Reach, Raven’s Bluff sits atop a broad, rounded cliff
where the Fire River meets the Sea of Fallen Stars.
The natural, sheltered harbor formed at this estuary
comes alive at dawn as fishing boats set out for the
day and is busy throughout the sunlight hours as
merchant ships come and go carrying cargo and
passengers to and from the city. Diverse throngs
of people: locals, tourists, travelers, and crewmen
from the visiting ships crowd the docks and wander
among the many shops and stalls that inundate the
Harbor District. Ships of all sizes and purpose creak
lightly as they rock in their moorings and the sharp
cries of gulls soaring overhead are carried on the
cool, salty sea breeze over the sound of the rolling
surf. Welcome to Ravens Bluff.
As a thriving seaport, Ravens Bluff is host to a
myriad of people from all across Faerûn. With a
standing population that exceeds 40,000, as well as
visitors and travelers arriving daily.
Comments for "Raven's Bluff Town Area"
License details for "Raven's Bluff Town Area"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Chickens by By Acclivity - www.freesound.org +)
- Crowd ambience outdoor by by ohrwurm - freesound.org +)
- Dog bark by By Ronfont - www.freesound.org +)
- Horse Whinny by CMIUC100 +)
- Horse on dirt by Free File +)
- Big Bell by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Blacksmith's Workshop by Sorry, can't remember +)
- Walking on Gravel by youtube.com +)