Search for atmospheres
description of the scene
quiet inn evening sounds
A dim inn's tavern, wood overhead, darkened with the soot from years of candles and oil lanterns. Low beams and paneled walls of dark wood make this table filled room more cloistered. A fire burns in the far end of the room, in a small fireplace, and along the right is a long wooden bar, behind which stands a gnome in a red cap. The place is almost full of patrons, enjoying drinks and the occasional late supper. The air is heavy with the smell of good ale, sweet tabac, and sharp cigar smoke. The smell of roasting sage hens wafts from the low windows to the kitchens behind the bar.
Comments for "quiet inn evening sounds"
License details for "quiet inn evening sounds"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bar Glasses by *)
- Footsteps on Wooden Floor by ftpalad from http://freesound.org +)
- calm fireplace by kangaroo +)
- Accordion by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- talking and laughing by PlusMinusZero from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Cigarette lighting + inhale by scarfield from https://www.freesound.org/people/scarfield/ +)
- Creaky Chair 2 by stackpool +)
- Quiet chat by tfsound from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license