Search for atmospheres
Quiet Dungeon sounds
This is a nearly quiet dungeon with just enough atmosphere to keep your players on their toes and on the edge of their seats. There are certain controls that are off by default so you can bring them up if you so choose to add more 'flavor' to your mix.
Comments for "Quiet Dungeon sounds"
License details for "Quiet Dungeon sounds"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Giant Wyrm by "Giant Wyrm" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 +)
- Horror Drone by By Gabemiller74 - www.freesound.org +)
- Thrilling Squeak by By Suonidigenova - www.freesound.org +)
- Harmonic Rumble by E.R.H. +)
- short rockfall by freesound.org +)
- Hand Drums 3 by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- water dripping var.1 reverb by soundsnap.com *)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license