Search for atmospheres
Large Tavern in the Faerun High Forest
Pub in a Forest
Hidden away deep in the High Forest of Faerun lies a mysterious halfling village, and nestled in its center, the Crooked Roof Tavern and Inn. Merry laughter spills out to the grassy foot path as an invite to passers'by and weary travelers. No sign is hung on the door but the reputation and distinct architecture keeps its halls full.
Comments for "Pub in a Forest"
License details for "Pub in a Forest"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Crowd Laughter by *)
- Bangles by breglad15 on http://www.freesound.org +)
- Cutlery by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Crowd Laughing, longer by http://www.freesound.org/people/schroedel/sounds/337723/ +)
- Bar Crowd by https://www.freesound.org/people/lonemonk/ +)
- Kitchen Ambiance by ksesoko from http://freesound.org *)
- Beer Bottle Clink by Mike Koenig from soundbible.com +)
- Pouring coffee into cup by spottywot +)
*) Soundsnap.com license