Search for atmospheres
Prisoners of Molok
You wake up in a rusted cage on a dark, rough stone platform. It stands in what it seems to be a dark cave lit only by a single torch on the other side of a rope bridge. You see a few other adventurers. It seems like they just woke up too. A few slouching figures are approaching your fellow prisoner bound to a pillar nearby. You notice their flesh is rotten and eyes are empty. They untie the unfortunate soul and start dragging them towards the bridge. You can hear an unsettling bubbling, slimy sound and a pungent odour from that direction. If you want to help the dragged person, or not to share their nearing fate, you should hurry and do something.
Comments for "Prisoners of Molok"
License details for "Prisoners of Molok"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Zombie Growl by Adam Kimball +)
- Chains rattle by By daveinCamas - www.freesound.org +)
- Hell Rumble by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Bubbles by felix.blume from http://freesound.org +)
- water dripping var.2 reverb by soundsnap.com *)
- goblin breathing by spookymodem from http://freesound.org +)
- goblin scream by spookymodem from http://freesound.org +)
- Burning Torches by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license