Search for atmospheres
The calm bevor the storm
Prepare to fight
You wake up in your tent lying uncomfortably on the cold hard stony ground of the forest after being ripped form your sleep by some commotion that has started in the camp. Your joints ache after a short nights rest in your gear and you feel stiff and still exhausted from the long journey through the hard to traverse land. After stepping out into the open you can see your companions running around seemingly in a hurry, grabbing their weapons and rushing towards the outskirts of the camp. That's when you start to hear it. Very faint and distant you can hear the sounds of the drums. Immediately rushing toward the forest where the others already started to prepare the defenses. You peer into the forest but the dark of the night still lingers and you can't make out anything that's beyond a few feet in front of you. Glancing back at your faithful traveling companions you draw your bow and notch an arrow. You try and steady your breath to prepare yourself for what hell is about to be unleashed. And so it begins the game of waiting.
Comments for "Prepare to fight"
License details for "Prepare to fight"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- war-drums by *)
- Footsteps running fast by "bevangoldswain" from freesound.org +)
- Airy Pad by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Wind in the Grass by ciccarelli from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Airy Vocal Pad by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Small crowd panic by JohnsonBrandEditing from http://freesound.org +)
- Medieval Army Marching & Chant by Yap Audio Productions *)
*) Soundsnap.com license