Search for atmospheres
The Sea Cave
Plunder and Piracy-Sea Cave
The air was cold as some breeze blew by from an unknown source. The endless trickle of ocean water winding its way through the caverns had become a mindless droning. It was an environment most folk wouldn't dare traverse. But you and your crew? You weren't "most" folk.
Comments for "Plunder and Piracy-Sea Cave"
License details for "Plunder and Piracy-Sea Cave"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Calm River by -k-is_the_author +)
- Echoing waterdrips by editor_adp from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Cavernscape by https://freesound.org/people/blaukreuz/sounds/79707/ +)
- small cave stream by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- PnP-HarmonusCave1 by Snowpaw11 +)
- AK-light-waves by tawix from freesound.org +)